All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilly Brandt once said that every good leader is also an amateur psychologist. Nowhere is that more true than in todaya s new breed of business organization.
- Author BiographyDEANTJOSVOLD, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Business Administration at Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia. Dr. Tjosvold holds a doctorate in the social psychology of organizations from the University of Minnesota. In addition to being a partner in several successful health care businesses, he is a management consultant specializing in team organization, conflict management, and related issues. He has written more than a hundred professional articles on conflict management, cooperation and competition, decision making, power, and other management issues, and is the coauthor of twelve books for managers, including Team Organization: An Enduring Competitive Advantage (Wiley), Teamwork for Customers: Building an Organization That Takes Pride in Serving, and Learning to Manage Conflict: Getting People to Work Together Productively. MARY M. TJOSVOLD, PhD, is founder and CEO of several successful health services businesses. Dr. Tjosvold earned her doctorate in educational administration and completed the Harvard Business School Owner/President Management Program. She is a nationally known speaker and has published extensively on management, productive conflict, and sex bias, and her books include Leading a Team Organization: How to Create an Enduring Competitive Advantage and The Emerging Leader: Ways to a Stronger Team.
- Author(s)Dean Tjosvold,Mary M. Tjosvold
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/1995
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePortable MBA S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.