All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to psychological research for musicians - performers, music educators, and studio teachers. This work addresses the nature-nurture problem, identification and assessment of musical aptitude, musical development, adult skill maintenance, technical and expressive skills, practice, interpretation and expressivity, and more.
- Author BiographyAndreas C. Lehmann is Professor of (Systematic) Musicology at the Hochschule fur Musik in Wurzburg, Germany. John Sloboda is Professor of Psychology at Keele University. A Fellow of the British Psychological Society, he has been President of both the Psychology and General Sections of the British Association for the Advancement of Science, as well as President of the European Society for the Cognitive Sciences of Music. Robert Woody is Associate Professor of Music Education at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln School of Music.
- Author(s)Andreas C. Lehmann,John A. Sloboda,Robert Henley Woody
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1 photograph, 29 line illustrations and 2 music examples
- Weight522 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.