All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for trainee teachers of both primary and secondary ages, this useful guide explains how psychology theory can be specifically applied in the classroom.
- Author BiographyScott Buckler originally worked as primary teacher in London and Birmingham before his employment as a Senior Lecturer at the University of Worcester. He was originally appointed for his work in Special Educational Needs although he has diversified over the years to pursue how psychology can be applied to education. He has a particular interest in redefining the context of transpersonal education, which he believed, unites the various domains of human experience. Paul Castle is a Chartered Sport and Exercise Psychologist, registered with the Health Professions Council and Senior Lecturer at the University Worcester. As an applied practitioner, Paul has over a decade of experience in providing psychological support to athletes and motor racers from novice to World Championship level. In recent years, Paul has utilised his expertise to provide support for members of the teaching profession, with a particular emphasis on reducing stress, depression and burnout.
- Author(s)Paul Dr. Castle,Scott Buckler
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight689 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.40Trending at £29.10
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.