All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students on psychology, psychometrics, business and human resources programmes, this title provides an overview of using psychometrics, feedback and offers explanations of the key models and tools used in coaching. It offers an understanding of the models, research behind them and how to implement them as part of a coaching programme.
- Author BiographyJonathan Passmore is an occupational psychologist with an international reputation having spoken at conferences across the world. He is the editor of the Association for Coaching series with Kogan Page as well as Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management and Top Business Psychology Models.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAssociation for Coaching,Jonathan Passmore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.