All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJill Duba Sauerheber,Jon Carlson,Jon Sperry,Len Sperry
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsForeword Mozdzierz Preface 1. Diagnosis, Case Conceptualization, Culture, and Treatment Sperry, L. 2. Adlerian Case Conceptualization Sperry, L. 3. Personality Disorders Sperry, L. 4. Anxiety and Obsessove-Compulsive Disorders Duba Sauerheber and Bitter 5. Depression and Bipoar Disorder Rasmussen and Alexandrof 6. Truma and Stressor-Related Disorders Moore and Newbauer 7. Eating Disorders Schneider 8. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders Sperry, L. and Sperry, J., 9. Dissociative Disorders. Sperry, J. and Sperry, L. 10. Somatic Symptoms and Related Disorders Sackett-Maniacci and Maniacci 11. Sleep-Wake Disorders Williamson, J. and Williamson, D. 12. Sexual Disorders Trail 13. Neurodevelopmental and Conduct Disorders Maucieri 14. Substance Use and Addictive Disorders Blagen 15. Neurocognitive Disorders Maniacci and Sperry, L.
- Author BiographyLen Sperry, M.D., Ph.D. is Professor, Mental Health Counseling, Florida Atlantic University and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He holds the post-doctoral Certificate in Psychotherapy from the Adler Institute-Chicago, and is a Life Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. Of his 750 publications 70 are books, of which nine are on psychopathology and its treatment. Jon Carlson, Psy.D., Ed.D. is Distinguished Professor, Psychology and Counseling at Governors State University and a psychologist at the Wellness Clinic in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Jon has served as editor of several periodicals including the Journal of Individual Psychology and the Family Journal. He has authored 175 journal articles and 60 books and created over 300 professional trade videos and DVDs with leading professional therapists and educators. Jill Duba Sauerheber, Ph.D., LPCC, EMDR Certified, Reality Therapy Certified, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Counseling and Student Affairs at Western Kentucky University and has a private counseling pratice. She has participated in the Harvard Graduate School of Education's Management Development Program, holds a certificate in Adlerian Psychology and is the current President of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology. Jill has also authored or co-authored over 35 journal articles, one edited book, and 15 book chapters. Jon Sperry, Ph.D. is Visiting Assistant Professor, Mental Health Counseling, Florida Atlantic University and Counseling Specialist at Counseling and Psychological Services, Florida Atlantic University. Dr. Sperry holds a certificate in Adlerian Psychotherapy and is a Certified Addictions Professional. He serves as co-chair of the Theory, Research, and Training Section of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.