Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.05+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.24Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionPsychopathology is a psychologically based account of the major mental illnesses, including schizophrenia, personality disorders, anxiety and mood disorders as well as eating disorders.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Stirling is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University. Jonathan S. E. Hellewell is a Consultant Community Psychiatrist at Trafford General Hospital in Manchester.
- Author(s)John D. Stirling,Jonathan Hellewell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/1999
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Modular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.