All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionPsychosocial Care of the Adult Cancer Patient introduces psychologists and other mental health professionals to the field of psycho-oncology, educates them about evidence-based interventions for individuals, groups, couples, and families, and describes how to successfully collaborate with oncologists and other cancer care professionals.
- Author BiographyDonald R. Nicholas, PhD is a Professor of Psychology in the Department of Counseling Psychology at Ball State University. For over 25 years he has been involved in providing psychological services to cancer patients and their families in affiliation with I.U. Health Ball Memorial Cancer Center in Muncie, IN. He is a recent recipient of the Dorothy Booz Black Award for Counseling Health Psychology, awarded by the Society of Counseling Psychology of the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Donald R. Nicholas
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.