All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the treatment of schizophrenia and psychosis. Divided into three parts - past, present and future, this book examines the history of the treatment of schizophrenia and psychosis, with reference to Freud, Jung, Harry Stack Sullivan and Adolf Meyer, amongst others.
- Author BiographyYrjo O. Alanen is Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Turku, Finland. Manuel Gonzalez de Chavez is Professor of Psychiatry, Complutense Madrid University, Spain. Ann-Louise S. Silver is a psychoanalyst and Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, USA. Brian Martindale is a Psychoanalyst and Consultant Psychiatrist at the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service, South Tyne and Wearside, Mental Health NHS Trust, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAnn-Louise S. Silver,Brian V. Martindale,Manuel Gonzalez de Chavez,Yrjo O. Alanen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.