All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Final book in a series of quick-reference, multimedia guides to key skills all therapists need to know.
- Author BiographyClare Pain, M.D., is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Universities of Toronto and Western Ontario. Paula Ravitz, MD, is Associate Professor, Morgan Firestone Psychotherapy Chair, and Associate Director of the Psychotherapy, Health Humanities, and Education Scholarship Division for the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, where she leads IPT training. She is also the director of the Mt. Sinai Psychotherapy Institute. Her clinical practice, teaching, and research focus on IPT and attachment informed psychotherapy. Robert Maunder, MD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto and head of research for Mount Sinai Hospital's Department of Psychiatry. His primary research interest is the role of interpersonal attachment on health.
- Author(s)Clare Pain,Jon Hunter,Molyn Leszcz,Paula Ravitz,Robert Maunder
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPaula Ravitz,Robert Maunder
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £76.00Trending at £78.64
- £35.00Trending at £41.31
- £10.89Trending at £12.76
- £12.99Trending at £13.64
- £21.24Trending at £25.42
- £23.12Trending at £26.64
- £10.79Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.