All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSchreurs presents a range of therapeutic situations, analogies and case-studies in which spiritual concerns may arise, and explores them from spiritual and psychological perspectives, showing how they connect and differ. This engaging book is essential reading for all therapists who feel out of their depth when patients raise spiritual concerns.
- Author BiographyAgneta Schreurs PhD has studied social psychology, theology and philosophy at the universities of Amsterdam and Utrecht. She has worked as a lecturer and researcher at the University of Utrecht and the Free University of Amsterdam, and as a group conductor at the Dr C. Aalders Foundation of spiritual direction and pastoral psychotherapy. She is currently involved in a research project on spirituality at the Free University of Amsterdam, and in private practice in pastoral counselling and spiritual direction. She is a member of the Christian Society of Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists, the Dutch Association for Group Psychotherapy and the Society for the Study of Theology.
- Author(s)Agneta Schreurs
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byMalcolm Pines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.