All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by: Specific techniques for the psychotherapy of schizophrenic patients / Andrew Lotterman. c1996.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lotterman, M.D., is a training and supervising psychoanalyst and associate clinical professor of psychiatry at Columbia University, USA. He has published widely on psychotherapy for psychosis.
- Author(s)Andrew Lotterman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.16
- £8.68Trending at £10.28
- £14.08Trending at £13.95
- £6.92Trending at £7.26
- £8.85Trending at £8.93
- £16.99Trending at £23.86
- £15.32Trending at £19.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.