All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHatsuki Aishima explores these questions by examining educated, urban Egyptians and their perceptions of what it means to be 'cultured' and 'middle class' - something that, as a result of the neoliberal policies of Egyptian government, is perceived to be a shrinking sector of society.
- Author BiographyHatsuki Aishima is Lecturer in Modern Islam at the University of Manchester. She holds a DPhil in Oriental Studies from St Antony's College,University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Hatsuki Aishima
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.141
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 bw integrated
- Weight386 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.