CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of representative historical texts that serve to trace and to illuminate the development of conceptions, policies, and treatments in public health from the dawn of Western civilization through the Progressive Era of the early twentieth century. This book provides annotated readings and biographical details.
- Author BiographyDona Schneider, Ph.D., M.P.H., is a professor and the director of Undergraduate Programs at the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University. David E. Lilienfeld, M.D., M.P.H., is senior director for drug safety at a biotechnology company, Protein Design Laboratories.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Lilienfeld,Dona Schneider
- Foreword byWarren Winkelstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.