All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA contribution to the field of public law discourse in Asia. Surveying many of the important jurisdictions in Asia including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Korea and the Philippines, it addresses the various developments and experiences in the field of public interest litigation.
- Author BiographyPo Jen Yap is an Assistant Professor at the University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law, and a Co-Deputy Director of the Centre for Comparative and Public Law. He holds an LLB from National University of Singapore and LLMs from Harvard and University College London. Holning Lau is an Associate Professor at the University of North Carolina School of Law. He received his BA from the University of Pennsylvania and his JD from the University of Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Law in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHolning Lau,Po Jen Yap
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.