All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen essays from an environmental historian that explore the U.S. system of public lands, the subject of historical struggle and contemporary debate.
- Author BiographyCHAR MILLER is the director and W.M. Keck Professor of Environmental Analysis at Pomona College in Claremont, CA.He is a senior fellow of the Pinchot Institute for Conservation and a contributing writer for the Texas Observer. He has written and edited numerous books, including Gifford Pinchot and the Making of Modern Environmentalism and Fluid Arguments: Water in the American West.
- Author(s)Char Miller
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Pagination176 pp
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.