Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe protective mechanisms that have sheltered public universities are eroding. This book shows how this class of school can adapt to new funding realities, adopt focused strategies, and can create structural changes that place a greater emphasis on financial viability, market accountability, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyGary C. Fethke served as a university administrator for over twenty-five years, as Dean of the Business School and Interim President at the University of Iowa. He is the Leonard A. Hadley Professor of Leadership in the Tippie College of Business. Andrew J. Policano is the Dean's Leadership Circle Professor and Dean of the Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California at Irvine. He is widely recognized for his innovative leadership, which spans twenty-two years in three deanships.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Policano,Gary C. Fethke
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine534 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.