CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fascinating exploration of public opinion in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael Bratton is Professor of Political Science and at the African Studies Center at Michigan State University. He is the co-founder and co-director of the Afrobarometer, a comparative series of national political attitude surveys covering more than a dozen African countries. He is the recipient of numerous grants and awards for his work on Africa and his ongoing research there. He is also a member of the Editorial Board for the Journal of Modern African Studies and the co-author (with Nicolas van de Walle of Democratic Experiments in Africa: Regime Transitions in Comparative Perspective. Professor Robert Britt Mattes is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Cape Town. He is the co-founder and co-director of the Afrobarometer along with Professors Bratton and Gyimah-Boadi. He is the author of numerous articles on African politics and has received many awards for his work on the subject. He is also currently the director of the Centre for the Study of Democratic Politics in Africa at the University of Cape Town. Professor E. Gyimah-Boadi is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Ghana in Legon. He is co-founder and co-director of the Afrobarometer along with Professors Bratton and Mattes. He is also the Executive Director of the Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) in Accra. He frequently contributes to scholarly journals and books on Africa.
- Author(s)E. Gyimah-Boadi,Michael Bratton,Robert Mattes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.