All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major new introduction to the theories and methods of public policy analysis and the changing nature of the policy process. Comprehensive, up-to-date and truly international in scope, it provides accessible yet sophisticated coverage of the field taking full account of global and multilevel dimensions.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPH KNILL Chair of Comparative Public Policy and Administration at the University of Konstanz, Germany. JALE TOSUN Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics and Public Administration at the University of Konstanz, Germany.
- Author(s)Christoph Knill,Jale Tosun
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 5 figures
- Weight577 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.