All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.83
- £5.15Trending at £6.81
- £8.91Trending at £9.99
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
- £8.36Trending at £11.34
- £7.09Trending at £9.33
- £8.38Trending at £10.15
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the period 1971-2000, this volume develops a new approach to 'public policy investment'. It shows how governments are like investors who act of on behalf of the public and how enhance their chances of re-election by managing a portfolio of public policies.
- Author BiographyPeter John is Professor of Political Science and Public Policy at University College London. He is known for his work on public policy, agenda-setting, and local politics. He is author of Analyzing Public Policy (2012), Local Governance in Western Europe (2001), Making Policy Work (2012), and Exits, Voices and Social Investment (2012). He is interested in how to involve citizens in public policy and management, and in the use of randomized controlled trials, many of which were presented in Nudge, Nudge, Think, Think: Experimenting with Ways to Change Civic Behaviour (2011). Professors Bertelli and John edit the Journal of Public Policy and are co-authors of Policy Agendas in British Politics (2013).
- Author(s)Anthony M. Bertelli,Peter John
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note32 Figures and 6 Tables
- Weight486 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.