All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume shows how the virtues of the market system, private property, and freedom of exchange can be applied to enhance the quality of life. It examines the general principles that guide both market and government allocation of resources, and specific policy issues.
- Author BiographyRANDALL G. HOLCOMBE is Professor of Economics at Florida State University. He is also chairman of the Research Advisory Council of the James Madison Institute for Public Policy Studies, a think tank that specializes in issues facing state governments. He is the author of six books, including most recently, Economic Models and Methodology (Greenwood, 1989) and The Economic Foundations of Government (1994).
- Author(s)Randall G. Holcombe
- Date of Publication24/01/1995
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 161.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.