All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the influence that e-government has on public sector organizations, the organizational complexities that result, and its impact on citizens and democratic society.
- Author BiographyVishanth Weerakkody is a Senior Lecturer and Director of Undergraduate Studies at the Business School at Brunel University, UK. His current research interests include electronic government, process transformation and change, and technology adoption and diffusion in the public sector. As well as being Editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Electronic Government Research, he is Associate Editor for a number of leading journals. Christopher G. Reddick is an Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Public Administration at the University of Texas at San Antonio, USA. Dr. Reddick's research and teaching interests are in information technology and public sector organizations. Dr. Reddick recently edited the two-volume book entitled Handbook of Research on Strategies for Local E-Government Adoption and Implementation: Comparative Studies. He is also author of the book Homeland Security Preparedness and Information Systems, which examine the impact of information technology on homeland security preparedness.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables, 27 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChristopher G. Reddick,Vishanth Weerakkody
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.62
- £39.90Trending at £43.66
- £16.05Trending at £17.39
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.62
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.