CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £8.28Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight839 g
- Width218 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byWilliam S. W. Lim
- Table Of ContentsForeword; Introduction; Part I: Public Space in Urban Asia: The Multiple Spaces of Bukit Brown (Chua Ai Lin and Terence Chong); Vestigial as Alternative: The KTM Rail Corridor and the Search for the Un-regularized (Liew Kai Khiun); The End of the Railroad in Singapore: A Photo Essay (Claire Leow); Singapore's Void Decks (Stephen Cairns); Hawker Centres: Siting/Sighting Singapore's Food Heritage (Randy Chan and Jolene Lee); Carnivalism in Public Spaces in Chongqing (Wei Haoyan); POPS in Hong Kong: Investigating Public Space Making in Hong Kong through the Lens of Creative Space (Tat Lam and Benedetta Tavecchia); Common Space vs. Public Space in Contemporary Urbanisation (Marco Kusumawijaya); Thick Crust of Time: Kuala Lumpur (Lim Teng Ngiom); Salute to Illegal Architecture (Roan Ching-yueh); Commentaries (Jane Jacob, H Koon Wee and Lilian Chee); Part II: Change We Must and Other Essays: Global Dynamic Change and Power Rebalance (William SW Lim); Commentary on Incomplete Urbanism (Andrew Lee, Leong Teng Wui and Ong Swee Hong); Spatial Justice and Happiness (William SW Lim); Spatial Justice - A Singapore Case Study (William SW Lim); Change We Must (William SW Lim).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.