All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to overcome stage fright and build a rapport with your audience. From researching your topic and preparing the room to crafting a riveting address, this title offers tips that help you deliver a masterful presentation.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Kushner is an internationally acclaimed expert on humor and communication who has been profiled in a number of publications and appeared on CNN, NPR, and The Larry King Show.
- Author(s)Malcolm L. Kushner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2004
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.