All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Public Theology and the Challenge of Feminism' brings together both theory and case material to expose how public theology has actively downplayed or ignored feminist perspectives and to reveal how constructive feminism can be for the future of public theology.
- Author BiographyAnita Monro is Principal of Grace College in the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. Stephen Burns is Associate Professor of Liturgical Theology and the Study of Anglicanism at Episcopal Divinity School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleGender, Theology & Spirituality
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnita Monro,Stephen Burns
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.