All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together key experts from the United States, Europe, and Australia to provide a unique contribution to ongoing debates over the theory and practice of creating, measuring, and assessing public value. This book is suitable for stakeholders across society interested in creating public value to advance the common good.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Bryson is McKnight Presidential Professor of Planning and Public Affairs at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota. Barbara C. Crosby is an associate professor at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota. Laura Bloomberg is associate dean at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Management and Change Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note18 figures, 36 tables
- Weight676 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBarbara C. Crosby,John M. Bryson,Laura Bloomberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.