All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can we learn from leaders in the public and third sectors? This book is unique in that it provides an opportunity for the voices of these individuals to be heard. Each leader considers what leadership means to them, their experience of it, and the complex challenges they face as a result of profound changes in the economy, polity and society.
- Author BiographyBrian Howieson, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK Julie Hodges, Durham University, Durham, UK
- Author(s)Brian Howieson,Julie Hodges
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmerald Publishing Limited
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.