All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have dug out pubs with style and great food; pubs with heaps of atmosphere; pubs packed with chatty locals; and, pubs that make you feel warm inside. This guide gives you the information you need to know - opening times, prices, directions and phone numbers to make a booking.
- Author BiographyA pioneer in the environmental world, Alastair Sawday has had a remarkably miscellaneous and varied career, which has taken him to the most far-flung corners of the globe: he headed up a VSO programme in Papua New Guinea, ran a disaster relief team for Oxfam in Turkey, and has run a small travel company, conducting walking tours throughout Europe.It was this that inspired him to publish his first travel guide, French Bed & Breakfast, after discovering various 'special' B&Bs and the extraordinary people that run them
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/02/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps.
- Weight794 g
- Width130 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £1.49Trending at £1.54
- £31.95Trending at £33.98
- £24.88Trending at £35.76
- £16.32Trending at £18.52
- £14.50Trending at £15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.