Punishment in the Community: Future of Criminal Justice by Anne Worrall (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.76+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses and analyzes punishments other than imprisonment, arguing that discipline in the community is effective, not only in relation to the other of prison, but also as a form of social control in its own right, which is based on self-government and normalizing instruction.
- Author BiographyAnne Worrall is Professor of Criminology at Keele University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Worrall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight494 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.