All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.74
- £8.25Trending at £10.35
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores the political evolution of the US labor movement, from 1881 to 1917.
- Author(s)Julie Greene
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/1998
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note622ch.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.