All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the mass expulsion of Germany's unwanted residents, including Socialists, Jesuits, Danes, colonial subjects, French nationalists, Poles, and 'Gypsies', between 1871 and 1914.
- Author BiographyMatthew P Fitzpatrick is the author of Liberal Imperialism in Germany (2008) and the editor of Liberal Imperialism in Europe (2012). He has also written on aspects of imperialism in Europe and ancient Rome.
- Author(s)Matthew P. Fitzpatrick
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.13Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.