All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1977
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight751 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMathias M. Muller
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 76 B.- Renal Handling of Urate.- Renal Handling of Uric Acid.- Renal Handling of Urate in Man.- The Effect of Urine Flow Rate on Urate Clearance.- Effects of Vitamins on the Renal Handling of Uric Acid.- The Uricosuric Action of Amino Acids in Man.- Urate Excretion in Normal and Gouty Men.- The Effect of Acid Loading on Renal Excretion of Uric Acid and Ammonium in Gout.- Evidence for Two Secretory Mechanisms for Organic Acid Transport in Man.- Classification of Uricosuric States Based upon Response to Pharmacologic Inhibitors of Urate Transport.- Familial Renal Hypouricemia due to Isolated Tubular Defect.- Isolation and Characterization of Uricine.- Uricine - Uric Acid Interactions.- Urinary Excretion of Uricine.- Renal Handling of Urate in Animals.- Sites of Urate Transport in the Rat Nephron.- Factors Affecting Urate Reabsorption in the Rat Kidney.- Some Characteristics of Uric Acid Uptake by Separated Renal Tubules of the Rabbit.- Effects of Drugs on the Uptake of Uric Acid by Separated Renal Tubules of the Rabbit.- Tubular Handling of Allantoin in the Rat Kidney.- Biochemistry of Purine Transport.- Control of Net Cellular Uptake of Adenosine from the Lumen Side of the Guinea Pig Jejunal Epithelium.- Uptake of Hypoxanthine in Human Erythrocytes.- Incorporation of Purine Bases by Intact Red Blood Cells.- Uric Acid Transport Characteristics in Human Erythrocytes.- A Relationship Between Free Urate, Protein-bound Urate, Hyperuricemia and Gout in Caucasians and Maoris.- Biochemical Pharmacology.- Influence of Allopurinol on the Genetic Materials of Ehrlich Ascites Tumor Cells.- 6-Azauridine, an Inhibitor of the Purine Salvage Pathway.- Suppression of Experimental Urate Nephropathy by Salicylate.- Physiological Characteristics of Various Experimental Models for the Study of Disorders in Purine Metabolism.- In Vitro Investigations on the Influence of Antirheumatic Drugs on Purine Phosphoribosyltransferases and Their Possible Clinical Consequence.- Mechanism of Gouty Inflammation.- Influence of Urate on Connective Tissue Metabolism.- Protein Binding to Monosodium Urate Crystals and its Effect on Platelet Degranulation.- Protein Adsorption to Monosodium Urate Crystals: Differential Responses of Human Peripheral Blood Neutrophils.- Clinical Aspects of Purine Metabolism.- Serum Uric Acid Levels in England and Scotland.- Gout Disease. Its Natural History Based on 1,000 Observations.- Hyperuricemia as a Risk Factor in Coronary Heart Disease.- Hyperuricemia and other Cardiovascular Risk Factors.- Recurrent Gouty Phlebitis without Articular Gout.- Alterations of Human Purine Metabolism in Megaloblastic Anemia.- Typing of Uric Acid Level in Cerebrospinal Fluid in Neurological and Psychiatric Diseases.- Renal Tubular Transport of Urate in Fanconi Syndrome.- Nutritional State and Purine Metabolism.- Nutritional State and Purine Metabolism.- The Effect of Different Purines and Pyrimidines on Human Pyrimidine Biosynthesis.- The Effect of Weight Loss on Plasma and Urinary Uric Acid and Lipid Levels.- Pathogenesis of Fasting Hyperuricemia and its Prophylaxis.- Therapeutic Aspects of Disorders in Purine Metabolism.- The Treatment of Acute Gouty Arthritis.- Multi-Centre Trial of Naproxen and Phenylbutazone in Acute Gout.- The Influence of Allopurinol in Customary and in Slow Release Preparation on Different Parameters of Purine and Pyrimidine Metabolism.- Purine Excretion in Complete Adenine Phosphoribosyltransferase Deficiency: Effect of Diet and Allopurinol Therapy.- Thiopurinol: Dose-Related Effect on Urinary Oxypurine Excretion.- Dose-Response Relationship of a Uricosuric Diuretic.- The Pharmacology of the Hypouricemic Effect of Benzbromarone.- The Metabolic Effects of Tienilic Acid, a New Diuretic with Uricosuric Properties in Man and Dog.- Hyperuricemia as a Risk Factor.- Panel Discussion.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.