All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a look at purity language within the Epistle of James , arguing against restricting the meaning of purity language to the individual moral sphere. This volume offers a taxonomy of purity language, applied as a heuristic guide to understand the function of purity and pollution in the epistle.
- Author BiographyDarian Lockett is Assistant Professor of Theology at The King's College in New York City, USA.
- Author(s)Darian Lockett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number366
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.