All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Krister Andersson,Pamela Matson,William C. Clark
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 halftones. 17 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface vii Acknowledgments ix CHAPTER 1 Pursuing Sustainability: An Introduction 1 CHAPTER 2 A Framework for Sustainability Analysis: Linking Ultimate Goals with Their Underlying Determinants 14 CHAPTER 3 Dynamics of Social-Environmental Systems 52 CHAPTER 4 Governance in Social-Environmental Systems 83 CHAPTER 5 Linking Knowledge with Action 105 CHAPTER 6 Next Steps: Contributing to a Sustainability Transition 129 Appendix A Case Studies in Sustainability 143 Appendix B Glossary of Terms, Acronyms, and Additional Resources 187 Notes 211 Index 225
- Author BiographyPamela Matson is dean of the School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences and the Goldman Professor of Environmental Studies at Stanford University. William C. Clark is the Harvey Brooks Professor of International Science, Public Policy, and Human Development at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government. Krister Andersson is professor of political science at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.