All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing beyond merely explaining how the artists in these genres achieved their peculiar effects, he presents challenging new analyses of telling craft details which help students and scholars come to know more fully this bold age of aesthetic extremism.
- Author BiographyDaniel Albright was the Ernest Bernbaum Professor of Literature at Harvard University and the author of many books, including Panaesthetics: On the Unity and Diversity of the Arts and Quantum Poetics: Yeats, Pound, Eliot, and the Science of Modernism.
- Author(s)Daniel Albright
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHopkins Studies in Modernism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note47, 47 black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.17Trending at £21.84
- £21.94Trending at £25.66
- £27.33Trending at £30.98
- £21.72Trending at £22.31
- £13.59Trending at £13.80
- £10.42Trending at £13.63
- £11.58Trending at £14.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.