All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Plan B experience offers you the chance to share with and embrace a community of believers as you begin a journey of real healing and change.
- Author BiographyPete Wilson is the founding and senior pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Pete desires to see churches become radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another, and relentlessly dedicated to reaching those outside of God's family. Pete and his wife, Brandi, have three boys.
- Author(s)Pete Wilson
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight145 g
- Width139 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.