All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various areas in a kid's life that AD/HD can affect: school (homework, test-taking, planning for projects, time management, making friends and proofreading); home (organizing, taking medication and doing things step-by-step); and behavior and emotion control/regulation (anger management, conflict resolution and learning from mistakes).
- Author BiographyPatricia O. Quinn, MD, is a pediatrician in Washington, D.C. and is the director of the National Center for Girls and Women with ADHD. She is the author of Putting on the Brakes (2nd Edition, APA Books) and other books on ADD/ADHD.
- Author(s)Judith M. Stern,Patricia O. Quinn
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Lee
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.