CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the intellectual strengths of 'puzzling children' - poor, urban, immigrant, or bilingual children who do not traditionally excel in school. This book challenges the assumption that these children whose families have less formal education, read fewer storybooks, and talk less with their children about school-like topics.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ballenger
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractitioner Inquiry Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.