All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers behind the scenes and into the lives of many of history's most fascinating and revolutionary minds, all while posing the question - could a mathematical discovery be so controversial and threatening as to drive one to kill?
- Author BiographyTefcros Michaelides holds a PhD from Pierre et Marie Curie University in Paris, France and was awarded Chevalier dans l'Ordre des Palmes Academiques by the French Government. He is a Professor of Mathematics at Athens College, Greece. His published works include Mathimatika Epikera (A Mathematician's View of Everyday Events), and numerous original studies on the role of mathematics in literature from antiquity to the modern era, and from Chinese texts to the newest science-fiction works. He has also translated many books into Greek, including A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, the widely acclaimed and successful The Parrot's Theorem by Denis Guedj, Timescape by Gregory Benford, and D'Alembert's Principle and Mobius Dick by Andrew Crumey.
- Author(s)Tefkros Michaelides
- PublisherParmenides Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParmenides Publishing
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight316 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.82
- £11.28Trending at £12.13
- £7.79Trending at £8.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.54
- £9.22Trending at £17.87
- £8.82Trending at £11.37
- £4.97Trending at £5.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.