All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn how to program in Python. This book also help you build a solid understanding of programming and prepare you to make the jump to other languages and more advanced instruction.
- Author BiographyKenneth A. Lambert is a Professor of Computer Science at Washington and Lee University. He has taught courses in almost every subject area of computer science and has published several textbooks in introductory programming and data structures in C++, Java, and Python. He is the co-creator of the BreezySwing framework and is the creator of the breezypythongui framework.
- Author(s)Kenneth Lambert
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight555 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £7.47Trending at £7.75
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £6.32Trending at £6.41
- £5.53Trending at £6.41
- £4.43Trending at £5.01
- £6.95Trending at £10.09
- £5.98Trending at £7.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.