All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £23.77Was:£31.99Free postage
- £25.25Was:£31.99Free postage
- £32.88Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the explosive growth of data in industry after industry, learning and accessing data analysis tools has remained a challenge. This pragmatic guide demonstrates the nuts and bolts of manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching data with Python.
- Author BiographyWes McKinney is the main author of pandas, the popular open source Python library for data analysis. Wes is an active speaker and participant in the Python and open source communities. He worked as a quantitative analyst at AQR Capital Management before founding an enterprise data analysis company, Lambda Foundry, in 2012. He graduated from MIT with an S.B. in Mathematics.
- Author(s)Wes McKinney
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.