All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches parents a simple qigong massage programme specifically developed for children with ASDs. With step-by-step instructions and a video demonstrating the technique in action, this book shows parents how to adopt qigong massage into their child's daily routine. Previously published with a DVD, this material is now available online www.jkp.com.
- Author BiographyLouisa Silva has a medical degree from the University of California, a Masters in Public Health from the Medical College of Wisconsin, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture. She practices medicine in a way that integrates Chinese Medicine with preventive medicine and public health. She is director of the Qigong Sensory Training Institute, Oregon, where she has completed multiple research studies into the effects of qigong massage on young children with autism.
- Author(s)Louisa Silva
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note17 black and white
- Weight299 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byAnita Cignolini
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.