All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of invited papers that addresses topics related to the research of Raman Parimala (plenary speaker at the upcoming ICM 2010). It focuses on the interplay between algebra, number theory, and algebraic geometry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- Language(s)eng, fre
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight505 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byR. Sujatha,Skip Garibaldi,Venapally Suresh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.