Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionQualitative comparative analysis (QCA) - especially its fuzzy set version - has emerged as a methodological tool in management studies which is ideally suited to test configurational theories. This title analyses the peculiarities of QCA in large-N designs.
- Author BiographyConrad Schulze-Bentrop studied Business Administration and completed his PhD in Economics at the University of Paderborn. He was a researcher at the Chair for Personnel Economics and held several workshops on qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) for management scientists. For his dissertation he received numerous awards from science and industry.
- Author(s)Conrad Schulze-Bentrop
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.