All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces theoretical approaches to ethnography, interviewing, narrative, discourse and psychoanalysis. This book includes numerous boxes that outline key issues in the development, application and assessment of qualitative research methods, and debates and problems with particular qualitative methods taught in psychology.
- Author BiographyIan Parker is Professor of Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University. He has been teaching qualitative methods for over twenty years and is author of numerous books on innovative research and radical theory, including Qualitative Methods in Psychology (with Banister, Burman, Taylor and Tindall, published by Open University Press in 1994) and Critical Discursive Psychology (Palgrave, 2002).
- Author(s)Ian Parker
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.