All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Out-of-print date24/06/2016
- Content Note9 figures
- Weight544 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIain M. Hay
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPART 1: INTRODUCING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN HUMAN GEOGRAPHY ; PART 2: 'DOING' QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN HUMAN GEOGRAPHY ; PART 3: 'INTERPRETING AND COMMUNICATING' THE RESULTS OF QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN HUMAN GEOGRAPHY
- Author BiographyIain Hay is Professor of Human Geography at Flinders University, South Australia and the Australian Learning and Teaching Council's Discipline Scholar for the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities. His principal research interests revolve around geographies of domination and oppression, work for which he received a LittD from the University of Canterbury in 2009. He is author or editor of eight books - several of which have gone multiple editions - and more than 75 scholarly chapters and papers in journals such as Geografiska Annaler B, Political Geography, Professional Geographer, and Progress in Human Geography. In 2006 Iain was named Australian University Teacher of the Year. He was admitted as a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy in 2008 and as a Fellow of the Australian College of Educators in 2009. He is currently Vice President (President-Elect) of the Institute of Australian Geographers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.