All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text provides practical guidance on carrying out qualitative research and introduces four widely used qualitative approaches.
- Author BiographyNollaig Frost is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Middlesex University, UK. She has taught qualitative research to students at all levels for several years and has led the Pluralism in Qualitative Research (PQR) project since its inception in 2006.
- Author(s)Nollaig Frost
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.72
- £7.98Trending at £9.01
- £9.12Trending at £11.02
- £8.93Trending at £9.25
- £8.94Trending at £15.99
- £5.15Trending at £7.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.