All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition of Qualitative Researching has been fully revised and updated with expanded coverage of observation, documents, visual data, CAQDAS and writing qualitative research. The text bridges the gap between 'cook-book' approaches to qualitative research and abstract methodogical approaches.
- Author BiographyJennifer Mason is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Leeds. She is co-author of Wills, Inheritance and Families (1996) and Negotiating Family Responsibilities (1993).
- Author(s)Jennifer Mason
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.