All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a compilation of recent theoretical frameworks, case studies, and empirical research findings in the area of quality innovation, highlighting the theories, strategies, and potential concerns for organizations engaged in change management designed to address stakeholders' need --
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1759 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byChen Jin,Latif Al-Hakim
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.