All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a toolbox of solutions to quality and management problems for every engineer, manager and even student looking for those answers for the medium to high-technology sector manufacturing company. This book includes the major topics in quality as well as case studies from relevant real-world situations.
- Author BiographyJoseph Berk has over 25 years experience in the electronics, biomedical, aerospace, marine, ordnance, electro-optical, material handling equipment, recreational vehicle, and consumer goods industries. Mr. Berk is the author of several books on continuous improvement, as well as articles in National Defense, Contract Management, Test Engineering, Inland Business, PC World, Manage, and other publications. Mr. Berk is a California State Polytechnic University adjunct faculty member and an expert witness on product assurance, statistical analysis, and manufacturing issues. Mr. Berk has BS and MS degrees in mechanical engineering from Rutgers University and an MBA from Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)Joseph Berk,Susan Berk
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.