All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook for courses in quality and reliability. Examples and exercises stress practical engineering applications implemented in complete, self-contained computer programs.
- Author BiographyTirupathi R. Chandrupatla has been a Professor and Founding Chair of Mechanical Engineering at Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey since 1995. He received his MS degree in design and manufacturing from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, and his PhD from the University of Texas, Austin. He began his career as a design engineer with Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT), Bangalore. His first teaching post was at I.I.T., Bombay. He has also taught at the University of Kentucky, and GMI Engineering and Management Institute (Kettering University), before joining Rowan. Chandrupatla is author of Introduction to Finite Elements in Engineering, Optimization Concepts and Applications in Engineering, and Finite Element Analysis for Engineering and Technology. The first book has been translated into Spanish, Korean, Greek, and Chinese languages. Chandrupatla's research interests include design, optimization, manufacturing engineering, finite element analysis, and quality and reliability. He published widely in these areas and serves as a consultant to industry. Chandrupatla is a registered Professional Engineer and also a Certified Manufacturing Engineer. He is a member of ASEE, ASME, SAE, and SME.
- Author(s)Tirupathi R. Chandrupatla
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note144 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.